martedì 18 ottobre 2011

RAGNAMPIZA RADIO - Playlist del 17/10/2011



SPECIAL Ragnampiza Artwork by EMIDIO BERNARDONE

SCARICA QUA LA PUNTATA DEL 17/10/2011 [ARCHIVE.ORG]



Playlist

TOMMY

The Delfonics - Ready Or Not Here I Come
Marvin Gaye - Wherever I Lay My Hat
Mary Wells - My Guy
The Carrolls - We're In This Thing Together
Isley Brothers - I Guess I'll Always Love You
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Jimmy Mack
The Elgins - Heaven Must Have Sent You
Diana Ross & The Superemes - I'm Livin' In Shame
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - I Can't Dance To That Music You're Playin'
Diana Ross & The Superemes - Some Things You Never Get Used To
The Contours - Just A Little Misunderstanding
The Mirettes - In The Midnight Hour

DUCCIO

Same People - Dangerous
El-Brand - Vocal Mix (EL-B vs Brandy - Never Say Never)
Brandy - Angel (X Men RMX)
Brandy & Monica - Boy Is Mine (Architechs RMX)
Scratcha DVA - Polyphonic Dreams (forthcoming HYPERDUB)
Kutmah - Vagigigina Skratch Beat
Rap\'N\'Bass - Respirazione feat. Scream, Dj MS (MOODMORNING)
Amon RedBlueLed - No Me Molestes (MOODMORNING)
Kutmah - East L.A.
Biga - Exotic Erotic feat. Dre Love
Akello Light - I'm Ready To
Akello Light - Hood Slang

BIGA

Coleman - Black Bush
Coleman - Travels (for my Mother)
Digi G' Alessio - Yes We Gain (feat. Biga)
Lorenzo Baronti - Computer Bewsenzio
Captain Futuro -Bounce Hard
Kamau - A Quem Possa Interessar feat. Jeffe
César Costa Filho - Vermelho e Branco
Karma - Atras do Portao
Daniela Casa - Dittatura

COLOSSIUS

Jed and Lucia - This Is Why
Shlomo - Blaces
Tokimonsta - Last Night Blurry Mmories
Eric Lau - Cruise Control
Mitropamusik - Popmusik Im Blut (Karl Marx Stadt Remix)
Rigas Den Andre & Spartan Lover - Something Will Be OK Soon
Coco Brice - Metropolis feat. Niño
Levon Zoltar - You Down With OBP?
Ramadanman - Blimey

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento